Children's Fitness Tax Credit Receipts
The provincial 2018 fitness tax credit receipts for income tax purposes, for players age 5 to 16 in 2018 who played in the summer of 2018 and/or the winter of 2018-2019, are now available. Players born in 2001 or earlier are not eligible. Note that the federal government abolished this credit in 2017.
Note for winter part-time or AA tryout players: Soccer Chelsea issues a receipt for each player but it is up to the parents to ensure that they qualify for the tax rebate (to qualify, a player must have played a minimum of eight consecutive weeks, see the Revenue Québec website for details).
Your income tax receipts can be obtained using the following procedure.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE CLICKING ON THE LINK.
- Gather the following information: player name, date of birth and postal code used during your 2018 registration.
- At any time, in the far upper right corner of the web page, you may toggle between the French & English language.
- After you click on the link below, enter the player information (note that the date format is yyyy-mm-dd) and click on Search, you will be asked to select the club for which you need a receipt. Click on ''Print receipt'' .
- You will then be brought to another page with multiple tabs:
- On the Player tab ensure you have selected the correct player.
- On the Parent tab, enter the parent information to be on the receipt and then CLICK SAVE
- On the Eligible Amount tab, review the amounts.
- On the Print tab, validate the information and then click the Print Receipt button.
- A PDF version of your receipt will be generated in your browser which you may print or save (move your mouse to the bottom middle of the page or right click).
Get My Receipts From TSISPORTS
Maximum of 16 years of age in 2018
Income tax receipts are available for players born between 2002 to 2014 who played in the summer of 2018 and/or the winter of 2018-2019